My hope for you is this….
I hope you wake up with the most energy you’ve had in years!
I hope your body feels amazing and any pain you feel vanishes!
I hope you look into the mirror and smile when you see yourself in the mornings!
I hope you yell how amazing and beautiful you are to yourself! Cause you are and words are important!
I hope you take a moment for yourself today and just reflect on everything you have overcome and everything you have been blessed with!
I hope your mind finds peace and you breath knowing you are okay! You deserve to breath!
I hope the stress you have melts away with every passing moment!
I hope you find comfort in knowing that you are loved and needed for this world to grow! Never believe anything less!
I hope you know you are not alone! I am here for you.
My hope for you is to simply be happy, and to find happiness in every moment you need!
Happy Monday Morning!!! I hope everyone’s weekend was filled with fun and happiness and everyone is ready to go out and conquer their week!
To Enthusiastic for a Monday Morning??
Mondays are blah aren’t they? I’m almost positive there was a committee at some point in time that said, “this day…this so called Monday, will forever be the blah day of everyone’s week.” Like, rude right!
So how many of us see Mondays as the evil step child of the week? The day you know your not getting anything done, and the day you just wish was over before it began?
Mondays CAN BE blah, but that doesn’t mean they ALSO can’t be productive or reenergizing!
USE MONDAY AS YOUR SET UP DAY!!
Mondays are supposed to be our kick start day! The day you come into the week and get everything set up, you get yourself ready for all that’s going on, and you dive into whatever you got happening!
Below are 5 Easy Tips to help kickstart your Monday morning and help get you set up for your week!!
1. Wake Up and Make Your Bed! – if your not someone who makes their bed every day then this is a great kick start for you! Even if its just this one day of the week, make your bed before you leave the room! Doing this will help set a mental note that you’ve already accomplished something today, you’ve already done one productive action within your first hour of waking up! Go you!
2. Look In Your Mirror and Give Yourself an Affirmation! – Words are important!! Let me go ahead and say this again…WORDS ARE IMPORTANT!!! Write that down and stick it to your mirror or wherever you will see it every single day! How you ever received a complement or had someone say something nice on a bad day or a day you really needed it? Then you know how much words give us strength and help us make it through our days! Use Monday as your word start week. Let the first words you hear and say be words of encouragement and love! Look at yourself and say, “I am loved and I am blessed! I am beautiful and I am strong! I WILL go out and conquer my day and I will do it with peace and kindness in my heart!” Words are important, and how you speak to yourself may be the most important building block of self growth!
3. Grab Something to Eat! – I know it’s supposed to be common knowledge that eating breakfast is the number one thing you need to do, but really how many of us have time to eat breakfast every single day?! If your anything like me then sometimes your just going going going in the mornings that before you know it its already 12 in the afternoon! If you’re like this then just like making your bed let Monday be the one day you stop and eat something! Whatever you got going on make sure to take 10-15 minutes from your morning and eat something. Rather that be a bowl of cereal, some toast, or some eggs with avocado on the side, eat something on Mondays, Your body needs the fuel to go conquer this day!
4. Look at Your Entire Week! – I know, I know! We are focusing on Monday, but taking a second to sit and look at your entire week really does help give you control over your day! Sit down for 5 minutes and look at a calendar, it can be the one on your phone or one on the wall, look at what days are coming up and if you have anything going on. Make yourself aware of what you got going on so you dont over Exhaust yourself this week, and You don’t need to look at the whole month just this week! Looking ahead helps us to have more control over the now cause we feel we already know what’s going to happen! This helps us to feel like today, Mondays, aren’t that overwhelming cause you are in control of your day and whole week now!
5. Take a Moment for You! – I CAN NOT stress this enough!! Your week is just beginning and more in likely you got a lot of stuff going on already or you’ll have stuff pop up or maybe your at home with the kids and have to keep the house running with constantly taking care of bills, kids, chores, groceries, and appointments! Whew…just typing that makes me shiver cause I know it’s stressful love! No, I don’t have kids yet, fingers crossed for the future, but I still work 40+ hours, take care of our new home, shop, clean, keep up with three crazy pups and make sure my husband and I have time for each other… it’s stressful. No one will ever tell you it’s not! That is why this 5 minutes you give yourself is so important! Go sit outside in the sun, go curl up with a book and get a few pages knocked out, go make some coffee and really taste it! Bring it to your noise and smell it, let each sip help your mind find peace! Go hid in your bathroom if you have too and sit on your phone! Girl no one is judging! Do whatever you HAVE too to get that 5 minutes! Let it be the time you mentally make yourself aware of the day and you tell your mind, “do what you can with what you have today.”
In the end, we can only do and give what we have. If you start your Monday with nothing then how do you except to be able to go and give your energy this week? Not just this day but the week!
Fuel yourself on Monday with all the love and happiness and strength you have, cause honey, rather you believe me or not, you have it!! You are a strong, beautiful, passionate ball of firing energy that can conquer anything you put your mind too!
Time to begin Monday with a smile! Blessed Be Loves!
This mornings Yoga and workout definitely didn’t go as I had planned, but honestly sometimes those are the best practices!
It doesn’t have to be perfect!
It doesn’t have to go exactly how you think it should! I promise most the time it won’t.
It doesn’t have to be like everyone else’s practice, cause this isn’t Everyone else’s practice, this is yours! Your practice, and your time to come and just be!
The fact you took a moment today to just come and be with yourself. To come and breath in all that the day and world has to offer. The fact that you chose you.
That right there is what I want you to take away!
Your practice doesn’t have to be perfect. It just have to start with you choosing to take a moment for you!
Good Morning and Blessed Be to all you amazingly wonderful and beautiful people! Today is a day for showing gratitude! No special day besides the fact it is a new day and there is no better time to start or do something new!
So recently I have been in a slump of emotions. I feel like a rollercoaster of high and lows and all the curves are my confusions of whys. What triggered me noticing this was yesterday when I busted out in tears, I know, pretty noticable sign right! It was just one of those moments where sensory overload got me and my mind started to just list out everything that was “going wrong” recently or Everything that’s made me feel “bad”. I have pretty bad anxiety, who doesn’t these days, but I’ve had for so long that when I catch myself in an overload moment I know I have to do something to break it or I’ll go into a straight panic attack and start not breathing and all that good jazz. So THANKFULLY my husband called in that moment for his lunch. Not sure if he just knew I needed him then or fate knew I needed help but he called exactly when I needed to help calm me down.
Y’all will never know how much that man has saved me!
My slump though, that has been due to stress and I know this, it’s one of the few things we all share in emotionally on this Earth, and If you don’t have any stress in your life you seriously need to share that secret cause I promise you could market it and make bank! Oh wait… pretty sure people actually do this already??
Come on though, EVERYONE has stress, everyone has moments that just feels like nothing is going right and you feel like you’ve failed.
And THAT’S OKAY!
Like I Said it’s one of the few things we all share so I promise no one will ever be mad at you for having stress in your life!! You Do What You Can With What You Have!!
Seriously my motto, even got it tattooed on me!
I have found though that in dealing with stress, or sensory overload, or having a crummy day cause your coffee order was wrong, or whatever moment or event that is going on in your life right now that is causing you to doubt yourself or feel small, being Grateful helps!
It truly does!
Taking that moment to realize a bigger picture helps to make that moment of doubt seem insignificant.
Next time you start to feel down, I want you to think of these to help bring you gratefulness:
1. I am grateful for my mornings! – your morning means you made it through yesterday and today is a whole new experience! Use this as a push to always look forward to your morning!
2. I am grateful for the dirtiness of my home! – your home being dirty just means YOU LIVE THERE! You have a roof over your head and four walls to protect you! Be thankful that you have something that gets dirty.
3. I am grateful for my endless questions and the to do list I may have!! – having kids that constantly ask questions or a job you have have so many projects for can be stressful, but know that that child ask you all those questions cause your are their world and to them your the encyclopedia of knowledge! That job ask you questions or gives you work, I hope, cause they believe in your work and they trust you to do a wonderful job. You are needed to them!
4. I am grateful for my mind! – your mind is an astounding organ! Your mind literally has the ability to make you feel any way you want and think any thoughts you want! This is a treasure you have that no one else will EVER know the full depths of! Take advantage and make your mind your discover all that you have to offer this world!
5. I am grateful for my body being sore or tired at the end of the day! – at the end of the day when you lay in your bed all sore and tired know this. You accomplished your day! You got up, made what you needed happen, and are able to lay down and let that breath of the day out! Be grateful your body allows you to wake up everyday, carry you around doing everything you need, and allows you to lay, breath and rest it all away for the nexy day.
Being grateful isn’t hard, but it does take self awareness. It does take knowing in any stressful moment that its only a moment and you still everything else you get to do and be! Being grateful is one of the easiest, free, most uplifting activities you can do AND BE!
So today I challenge you.
Write it down!
Take THREE moments from your day and write down what you are grateful for! Even if one of those is being Grateful for someone else, like I was for my husband yesterday! Take three moments and show yourself love and peace by giving love and peace to your world around!
I am so grateful for each and every one of you! Each of you have a purpose and a reasoning for being on this Earth and it is time you accept you are needed! You are needed to bring love to this world. You are needed to help bring peace. You are needed to be grateful and to help show gratefulness to others. Blessed be my loves!
You will never see the world till you choose to go out into it.
You will never hear the sound of nature till you stop to listen to it.
You will never smell the sweetness of flowers till you go and find them.
You will never know the beauty of a location till you experience it for yourself.
And you can never truly discover all you have to give till you open up to who you really are.
So choose to discover! Choose to experience all the smells, sounds and sites of the world! Choose to be a part of this world!
You have so much to give and so much this world needs! You are wanted and loved! You are perfect just the way you are, and You are needed for this world to grow!
You need to hear these words, and You need to understand their purpose. You are the only one that can discover new paths and make new roads.
So find the roads not taken and discover the beauty all around you.
Find the roads not taken and share it with others. You never know how much they might need it.
Find the roads not taken and take them. You never know what you will miss till you do! You never know how much you might discover within yourself till you take that first step…
Blessed be my loves!! I hope your Monday morning is going amazing!!
Today will be short but I wanted to make sure to post about this, as this year’s celebration really meant so much to me in my journey.
Lammas, also known as Lughnasagh, to honor the Celtic God Lugh, the God of Light and Craftsmanship, is the celebration of the harvest!
This was the time of the year tribes, villages, and covens would come to harvest their wheat, grains, oats and rye to make room for the new seeds of the year!
This is the time for transformation and new beginnings, this is the time for Rebirth and awakening.
In just starting my own journey of rebirth and Discovery getting to celebrate this, on my birthday no less, meant more than one could ever know! We all live our lives in hopes that one day we will find our purpose or our reasoning for being, but after yesterday. After taking the time to just be. After taking in all that I have already accomplished, I have realized its not our purpose in life to find a reasoning, but it is our purpose to be the reasoning. Be the reasoning someone else find peace, happiness, love, or Sanctuary.
Be what you seek, and become what others seek.
So gather your harvest, from this physical world, and the spiritual, and give thanks. Put into the world Everything you want back from it. Plant the seeds in your life that you can’t wait to harvest next year. Join together in your own tribe or community and give back together.
We Honor the past and our ancestors by taking this time to celebrate what we already have and allow it to remind ourselves of all that we have yet to come! To many times in this new world we take for granted what all our ancestors had to fight for, what all the had to do to survive. It wasn’t as easy as going to the market to buy bread or vegetables, or buying a new shirt when yours gets a hole. They worked hard everyday to make what they could so they could live. Simply live. Nothing more than that. They joined together in their communities to take part in the harvest each year as it was a celebration of all the year has given, and to give back so that the next will be just as plentiful.
Blessed be my loves. Go forth and be blessed, always!
I mean the title pretty much says it all! I know though, you’re probably sitting there wondering what the junk does this girl mean? Can she say Fuck Off in a blog post?
So while I dont know the answer to that last part! I will say that you can take this one of two ways, depending on how you feel and what all you have going on today.
Two ways you can take this and use it!
1. Fuck Off Friday! – Meaning you literally tell Friday to fuck off! Today is your day and it doesn’t matter if its the last day of the week, or the first day of the weekend, your gonna make whatever you need happen today!
2. Fuck Off Friday! – Meaning it’s a fuck off Friday kinda day! It is the last big breath in before you can just let go for the weekend! Take the day and let it be your transition to the weekend, let it be a day of relaxation and fuck its!
So there you have it! Pretty simple right?
With every other day getting its own #mancrushmonday or #throwbackthursday I figured it was time Friday deserved one! Now, with a smile on your face and one big breath in look out at your day and say, “Fuck Off Friday”!
As children we are told to look up to our elders and use them as role models. To use the doctors, the firefighters, the people in power, and so many more as our guides for wisdom. Now, while it is true that we need these role models to help set the examples of the good we need in our world and our lives, we don’t realize we’ve had these role models all along. We’ve had guides to help us along on our journey.
When you can find good in someone or something you’ve seen then it becomes easier to spot. It’s easier to become good when you surround yourself with it, and it’s easier to be good when you have something to base the good off of.
So why not use the past as a way to help guide our future? Why not use the stories of our ancestors and all they went through as a guide of where you came from? Why not use the legends of heros to show us there is good in the world? Why not use the stories of the Gods to show us we will always have somewhere to turn?
What if you could turn to multiple role models as guides and mentor’s?
Do you seek wisdom for upcoming decision that needs to be made? Reach out to Athena, the goddess of Wisdom and War. She can help guide you in any upcoming battles you may face.
Do you seek love? Reach out to Freya, the Goddess of Love and Fertility. She can help you reconnect with your inner love and allow you to give and receive it.
Do you need courage and strength to get through your day? Reach out to Kratos, he is the embodiment of strength, and can help you find yours.
Do you seek balance in your life? Reach out to Hecate. She is what balance is. She controls the heavens, the earth, and the seas. She is both maiden, mother, and crown. She is who I reach for in times of need. She can help you find that balance you seek.
You see, there are so many from our past that we can use to help guide us.
When we seek guidance, we can usually find it. It’s up to you though to determine rather its good or bad and if you want to use it or have it in your life. Not all guidance that is given can be helpful, but if we turn it all away then you will never know where you could have gone.
“Be what you seek, and become what others seek.”
Use the past to guide you in all that you do! Seek out good, in yourself, and in others!
Be the Goddess or God that you need in that moment, in that time. Appreciate all that you have been through and overcome. Rejoice in all that is left to experience and gain in life. Then, truly accept that you can be all that you already are and more.
Use your past and the past of our ancestors to lay a way for your path in life.
Walk it with honor and pride, and when you get the chance, share your story with others. Let your stories be a guide for others needing, and those yet to come.
If you haven’t heard about Romwe yet I am seriously about to make your day!
I found Romwe about a year and half ago and no joke haven’t bought clothes from any other site since! Okay well Amazon, but that’s like a whole other level of shopping! I mean an actual clothes site! From their tops, their dress, their sleepwear, the swimsuits, sweatshirts, shoes, and yes even some costume get up Rowme is my only go to!
Romwe has been around since about 2010 and has been helping people get the most beautiful clothes for the absolute best prices! Below are just some, and I mean only like 5% of the actual amount I have sitting in my closet, of their outfits I have! Each one is listed with their SKU and current price!
I’ve been shopping with them through their app, Romwe, and it is super easy to download and register for an account! Once you do register you will be set up to receive monthly coupons on top of Romwe points!
Now with Fall right around the corner Romwe will have you completely covered with the cutest snug ready outfits! And! Ooooo yeah I’m about to add some icing to the cake!!!
The best Fall sweatshirt! Super thick but not bulky! – $8.84 rwsweatsh01191115731
You can set up a CREDIT FREE account with AfterPay to purchase all your Romwe clothes in four easy installments! Boom!
AfterPay is an app designed to help you shop. Literally! It connects you to your favorite sites and once you choose what you want to purchase through them you can click the AfterPay button at checkout and it will direct you to set up an installment plan! Four easy payments of the overall total price! You spend $100 on clothes, cause yeah I’ve done it many of times, no probably just $25! And it doesn’t effect your credit!!! WooHoo! If you haven’t already that needs to be the first app you download!
The absolute cutest Solid Ribbed Scallop Edge Skirt – ON SALE $4.95 swskirt04200603030
Halloween costume get up too?? Oh yeah!
They even have guys clothes too!!
I know! Just when you thought it couldn’t get any better! Romwe has stuff for guys too! Their is a whole girls side and guys side to their site which amazing options on both! Honestly that’s where most of my husband’s shirt’s come from!
Want to check them out first? Visit @romwe_fun on Instagram for a peak at what all they have!
Okay sound like something you wanna go spend hours scrolling through?
I promise once you get on there you’re gonna want to, and if your like me even with insanely low prices you’re still searching for those coupons!
Below is a 12% off coupon made specially for you!
Yes that’s right you! An extra 12% off that already low price? How could you not love this place! Follow the link below and get started on all the fun!